Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, Suzie's been home for almost a month and her recovery is well underway. She now walks without the use of a walker and her energy level is high. She's managed to sew a pair of curtains for Lisa, continues working on her quilting projects and has been quite busy preparing for a visit from our son, daughter and grandchildren as well as all 16 members of her sister Diana's family. She's amazing!

Will post again after the 'reunion' and let you know how she held up.

God Bless,

Mike

1 comment:

Esther said...

Suzie,I am so proud of you,you are stronger than I ever could be.I am doing better but still tired,I am anemic & you know that takes a long time to get back to norkmal.I heard about your reunion,have fun & don't over do it.

We both love you guys very much. Take care

Love,
Smitty & Esther